|Home||» Products||» Industrial Automation||» KEB Combivert F5|
KEB Combivert F5
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
KEB Combivert F5 Modular drives
Reputable manufacturers are using KEB COMBIVERT to produce innovative high quality machine systems. Digital power
transmission with highest bandwidth and power density is the result of continuous development and the use of modern electronic modules.
KEB COMBIVERT F5 are frequency inverters and servo systems in the power range from 0.37 to 900 kW. They provide a
modular program for the mechanical engineering, that meet the diﬀ erent requirements in ﬂ exibility with the aim of
* optimal use of resources and materials and
* minimum expense in design and easy implementation of application solutions.
Simple handling and multipurpose features were often contradictory. The CP mode ensures user-friendly handling via a
programmable menu. In the subordinate application level KEB COMBIVERT F5 is the world´s f rst drive generation to have a
fully programmable user surface, which is equipped with a plain text operator guidance in 6 languages.
Basic 0.37 … 15 kW Compact 0.37 … 90 kW compact units with 230 V and 400 V connection in functional and economical orientation and universal features create the ideal platform for the design of high-quality machines and systems.
Multi 0.75 … 900 kW closed-loop drives of voltage classes 230 V, 400 V and 690 V for asynchronous and synchronous servo motors with feedback devices.
customized equipment solutions tailored to operating conditions and requirements. Examples are the software versions
- ASCL, encoder-less f eld orientation for asynchronous motors
- SCL for closed loop performance without a feedback device
- versions with special adapted hardware and software