|Home||» Products||» Aerosols||» Assembly Sprays|
Assembly Spray ASA 100 / ASA 400
WEICON Anti-Seize consists of selected, fi nely ground, metallic solid lubricants and a high-quality synthetic oil mixture. This combination has been proven worldwide for many decades in a number of applications with materials made of steel, iron, or cast iron in all industrial areas.
- Temperature range: -180Â°C (-292Â°F) to +1.200Â°C (+2,192Â°F)
- Colour: charcoal-grey
- Basic oil: synthetic oil mixture
- Solid lubricants: various metallic powders
- NLGI-class: 1
- Corresponds to MIL 907 D
Technical Data Sheet
WEICON Anti-Seize "High-Tech" Assembly Spray ASW 400
WEICON Anti-Seize "High-Tech" WEICON Anti-Seize "High-Tech" is metal-free (below 0,1%) and can be used with any material. In case of certain metal combinations, it also offers optimum protection against electrolytic reactions (cold welding).
WEICON Anti-Seize âHigh-Techâ is particularly suited if:
- Metalliferous pastes could cause electrolytic reactions
- Nickeliferous products should not or may not be used for health reasons
- Dark, metalliferous products should not or may not be used for optical reasons.
- Temperature range: -40Â°C (-40Â°F) to +1.400Â°C (+2,552Â°F)
- Colour: white
- Basic oil: medicinal white oil
- Solid lubricants: minerals
- NLGI-class: 0-1
- Corresponds to: MIL 907 D