Price And Quantity
- 600-8000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 100 Unit Per Day
- 1 Week
Industrial Stripping Tools
As an eminent manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are instrumental in offering an excellent quality range of Industrial Stripping Tools. Versatile tools for cable and wire stripping, the offered tools are broadly used in the complete house wiring. Our diligent professionals manufacture and design the offered tools using quality approved components and sophisticated machinery as per the set international quality standards. Our valuable clients can avail the Stripping Tools from us at competitive prices.
Features of Industrial Stripping Tools:
- Rugged design
- Low maintenance
- Hassle-free functionality
- Trouble-free performanc
Item Code: Weiconweicon Stripping Tool for stripping inner and outer insulation.
Swivel-blade Cable Stripper
Cable Stripper No. 4-28
- No. 4 - 16 4 - 16 mm
- No. 4 - 28 H 4 - 28 mm hook knife
- No. 4 - 28 G 4 - 28 mm /straight knife
- No. 8 - 27 8 - 28 mm
- No. 28 - 35 28 - 35 mm
- No. 35 - 50 35 - 50 mm
Coax-Stripper No. 2
Combi-Coax No. 3
Round Cable Stripper
- For round and continental type cables of 8 to 13 mm (e.g. NYM 3 x 1, 5 mm2 up to 5 x 2, 5 mm2).
Mini-Duo No. 150
Fully insulated automatic wire stripper for all common stranded and solid conductors of 0, 5 - 6, 0 mm2/ 20 - 10 AWG (with integrated length scale of 8 - 20 mm).
Stripper No. 100
A versatile tool for cable and wire stripping, suitable for the most different cable types and diameters as used in the complete house wiring.
Duo-Stripper No. 200
Professional cable and wire stripping with only one tool.
Duo-Crimp No. 300
Stripping and crimping with only one tool.
- Easy stripping of conductors from 0, 5 to 6, 0 mm2 (20 - 10 AWG).
- The special scanning system adjusts automatically to the wire diameter.
- The insulation is stripped off at a length of 5 mm (but remains on the conductor).
- This allows proper twisting of stranded wire ends.
- Two crimping ranges are offered: 0, 5 to 2, 5 mm2 (20-13 AWG) and 4, 0 to 6, 0 mm2 (12-10 AWG)