|Home||» Products||» Adhesives & Sealants||» WEICON Plastic Metal F2|
WEICON Plastic Metal F2
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2 kg
- Unit of Measure
- 13000 INR
- Aluminium Foil
- Storage Temperature
- Celsius (oC)
- Other Names
- WEICON Metal Plastic
- Belt Joining, Tool Construction, Model and Mould Making, Many other Industrial Application
- Physical State
WEICON F2 is suited for the casting of models, moulds and templates, for the repair of porous and damaged castings, for the production of prototypes and holding devices, and for pouring out swages to test precision.
WEICON F2 can be used in tool construction, model and mould making, and in many other industrial applications.
IMPA: 81 29 33/34
- Composition Epoxy resin aluminium filled
- Specific Properties viscous
- Mixing ratio by weight % (Resin/Hardener) 100:14
- Pot-life at +20°C (200 g preparation) 60 Min.
- Density of the mixture 1,45 g/cm
- Viscosity of the mixture 200.000 mP
- Max. layer thickness per application 10 mm
- Cure time mechanical loads 16 h
- final hardness 24 h
- Mean compressive strength (+25°C) acc. to DIN 53281-83 43 MPa
- Mean tensile strength (+25°C) acc. to DIN 53281-83 14 MPa
- Mean Flexural strength (+25°C) acc. to DIN 53281-83 26 MPa
- Mean strength E-Modul (+25°C) acc. to DIN 53281-83 1.500 - 2.000 MPa
- Shore D (+25oC) acc. to DIN 53281-83 79
- Shrinkage 0,025 %
- Thermoforming resistance 55°C
- Colour aluminium
- Temperature resistance* -35 bis +120 °C
- Information about surface pre-treatment and processing can be found in the manual.
- WEICON Plastic Metal at room temperature (but up to max. +25°C) in a dry place. Unopened containers can be stored for 18 months at temperatures from +18°C to +25°C (Epoxy Resin Putty max. 3 years).
- Opened containers should be used within 6 months.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available